Turkish Lamp Mosaic Blue Kilim
Sydney Grand Bazaar’s Turkish lamps are completely handmade and handcrafted by the expert craftsmanship. To create a unique mosaic lamp, many-coloured glasses are cut into small pieces and glued together on a glass shade to create the pattern. By individually made, it can be only similar but there are not exactly two the same which make these authentic Turkish mosaic lamps very special and unique.
- Turkish lamp blue & aqua colour combination with the traditional kilim pattern. This beautiful bright lamp reflects a gorgeous colour and pattern on the wall.
- Mosaic Table lamp (Hanging Style)
- Quality handcrafted metal body, hand-cut mosaic glass pieces and beads & hand-blown glass shade
- Medium B3 size glass shade 16cm, Lamp 45cm Height
- Light Bulb: E-14 (Edison screw type), up to 25w ( 5W LED Light Bulb Included)
- Light bulb replacement instruction available
- On/Off power cord switch
- Indoor use only
- 12 months warranty
- Country of Origin: Turkey
All our products comply with Australian standards and certified by NSW Fair Trading. Also, every single lamp is tested and tagged individually for safety purposes in Australia.
Please note that although our artisans do their best to make exceptional quality mosaic lamps, it is acceptable to have slight variations and some small imperfections on our products due to being a handmade product.
100% Genuine Turkish Lamps
Sydney Grand Bazaar’s authentic Turkish lamps are completely handmade and handcrafted by the expert craftsmanship. To create a unique mosaic lamp, many coloured glasses are cut into small pieces and glued together on a glass shade to create the pattern. By individually made, it can be only similar but there are not exactly two the same that makes this authentic Turkish lamp very special.
We are also more than happy to assist you with your any specific Turkish lamp enquiries.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 7
- Product Type: Lighting