Turkish, Greek, Arabic Ibrik Cezve Coffee Pots Set of 5
Authentic Copper Turkish, Greek, Arabic Coffee Pots.
Capacity & Base diameter;
XS - 1 cup of coffee, 110 ml or 3.75 oz - 5.5 cm
S - 2 cups of coffee, 130 ml or 4 oz - 6.3 cm
M - 2 to 3 Cups of coffee, 180 ml or 6 oz - 6.9 cm
L - 3 to 4 Cups of coffee, 200 ml or 6.2 oz - 7.3 cm
XL - 4 to 5 Cups of coffee, 240 ml or 8 oz - 8.3 cm
- Each pot may differ slightly from the listing photos due to being handmade (hand hammered).
- Copper may be discolored in areas due to its nature.
- The handle may not be cut perfectly due to being handmade.
- 100% hand-hammered copper body.
- Traditional style copper pot, handmade by copper artisans.
- Pots are lined inside for safe cooking.
Use & Care:
- Copper is a soft metal and should be cleaned with a dishcloth or sponge only.
- Never use abrasive cleaning materials, such as metal scouring pads or metal scrapers.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and dry to avoid water spotting.
- Pots should be dried thoroughly immediately after washing.
- Store these coffee pots in a dry location.
Sydney Grand Bazaar’s authentic Turkish lamps are completely handmade and handcrafted by the expert craftsmanship. To create a unique mosaic lamp, many coloured glasses are cut into small pieces and glued together on a glass shade to create the pattern. By individually made, it can be only similar but there are not exactly two the same that makes this authentic Turkish lamp very special.
Triple Table Lamps
Turkish Wall Lights
We are also more than happy to assist you with your any specific Turkish lamp enquiries.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 3
- Product Type: Turkish Pantry