25 cm Turkish Plate Dantel Collection Black
Turkish ceramic plate dantel collection black colour
This beautiful fabric inspired design is called "dantel" which means lace. It is the combination of the art of looping and twisting threads. During Ottoman Empire time, many flowers especially tulips and daisies had been transcribed onto potteries in various colours that creates beautiful texture throughout centuries. This collection has a raised painting technique and double glazed.
Please note that these ceramic plates are original handmade and hand-painted pieces and as such there may be small imperfections that distinguish the piece from machine-made counterparts.
- Turkish ceramic plate dantel (lace) collection
- Black colour
- 25 cm diameter approx.
- Handmade and Hand Painted
- There is a hole in the back of the plate which can be hung on the wall.
- Commonly used as wall decorative item as well as a serving plate.
Use & care
- Hand wash only
- Microwave not recommended
- Not recommended for heavy-duty use.
We are also more than happy to assist you with your any specific Turkish lamp enquiries.
- Variant: 1
- In Stock: 1
- Product Type: Ceramic