Karaca Authentic Retro Enamel Red Teapot
- With enameling, the surface of the metal has a corrosion-resistant surface.
- It has a surface that does not allow the formation and reproduction of bacteria.
- It has a surface that is not subject to color changes over time.
- It creates a smooth surface on the metallic surface to which it is applied.
- It creates surfaces that provide a decorative and aesthetic appearance.
- It has a non-toxic surface.
- It has a surface resistant to chemical effects such as acid and alkali.
- It has a hard surface against scratching and abrasion.
- It has a surface that does not lose its properties over time like organic paints.
- It has a surface resistant to heat change and abrasion.
- It has a hygienic surface that does not give off odor and taste.
- There is no intermediate cover and strainer.
Karaca Authentic Retro Collection Enamel Red Colour Teapot
The Karaca Retro Enamel Teapot collection is a line of stylish and durable teapots that are perfect for serving tea for you and your guests. Made of high-quality enamel and with a variety of attractive color schemes, these teapots are both elegant and functional. The retro design adds a touch of nostalgia to your kitchen or table setting, while the golden details add a touch of warmth and radiance.
Each teapot has a sturdy handle, a removable strainer, and a capacity of 1,1LT. They are easy to clean and maintain and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Experience the nostalgia and elegance of enamel with the Karaca Retro Enamel Teapot collection.
Since it is produced as an enamel coating at 900 degrees, it does not contain bacteria and its colors retain their brightness for many years.
*It is suitable for washing in the dishwasher.
*Can be used on all cooktop types including induction.
*1,1 LT Teapot (Top Part)
*2,30 LT Drinker (Bottom Part)
*For 4-6 persons
* 2 Years Warranty
35 cm/ 25 cm/ 26 cm/ 2.5 kgThe benefits of Karaca enamel products;
Available to dispatch now!
Sydney Grand Bazaar’s authentic Turkish lamps are completely handmade and handcrafted by the expert craftsmanship. To create a unique mosaic lamp, many coloured glasses are cut into small pieces and glued together on a glass shade to create the pattern. By individually made, it can be only similar but there are not exactly two the same that makes this authentic Turkish lamp very special.
Triple Table Lamps
Turkish Wall Lights
We are also more than happy to assist you with your any specific Turkish lamp enquiries.