Turkish Lamp Standing Green Star Beads
Sydney Grand Bazaar’s Turkish lamps are completely handmade and handcrafted by the expert craftsmanship. To create a unique mosaic lamp, many coloured glasses are cut into small pieces and glued together on a glass shade to create the pattern. By individually made, it can be only similar but there are not exactly two the same that makes this authentic Turkish lamp very special.
- Turkish lamp standing green colour with beads around the star pattern.
- Mosaic Table lamp (Standing Style)
- Quality handcrafted metal body, hand-cut mosaic glass pieces and beads & hand-blown glass shade
- Medium B3 size glass shade 16cm, Lamp 38cm Height
- Light Bulb: E-14 (Edison screw type), 15 – 40w (Light Bulb Included)
- Light bulb replacement instruction provided
- On/Off power cord switch
- Indoor use only
- 12 months warranty
- Country of Origin: Turkey
All our products comply with Australian standards and certified by NSW Fair Trading. Also, every single lamp is tested and tagged individually for safety purposes in Australia.
Please note that although our artisans do their best to make exceptional quality mosaic lamps, it is acceptable to have slight variations and some small imperfections on our products due to being a handmade product.
If this product currently out of stock or need the same item more than one, you can still contact us for a further stock check as we are more than happy do it so.
100% Genuine Turkish Lamps
We are also more than happy to assist you with your any specific Turkish lamp enquiries.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 0
- Product Type: Lighting